Nitrogen gas plant is used for industrial production of the non-reactive gas. We get high purity nitrogen gas through distillation of liquid air. It is estimated that every year around 50 million tons nitrogen is produced. It is found in living beings, fossil fuels and coal. We manufacture nitrogen plants using the latest technology with premium quality materials and components. Being the leading nitrogen plant manufacturers, we pay a great deal of attention to the satisfaction of customers. Having years of experience in designing of the plant machinery, we have reputation of building well-designed nitrogen machines. Complete compliance with quality control has enabled us to get ISO 9008:2015 and CE certifications. Nitrogen abounds in the atmosphere of the planet earth constituting around 78%. For its various industrial and medical applications, it is known as the largest industrial gas.
Nitrogen Gas Plant
Applications of Nitrogen
It is a well-known fact that nitrogen is essential for chemical industry as it is used for making fertilizers, nitric acid, nylon, dyes, and explosives. Another important application is to create an un-reactive atmosphere, essential for preserving foods as well as for manufacturing transistors. It is so used in annealing stainless steel and numerous other products used in the manufacturing of steel. Annealing is a heat treatment which makes steel easier to work upon. Liquid nitrogen is used for cryo-preservation of, eggs and other cellular materials for medical research and reproductive technology. It is also used for freezing food so as to maintain their freshness.
- Oil & gas
- Beverage industry (coca cola ,juice bottling )
- Glass industry
- Freezing seafood
- Nitrogen refinery
- Tunnel freezing
- Easy installation and commissioning
- Low power consumption due to Low pressure (5 to 7 Bar) process
- Low maintenance due to no reciprocating parts
- Fully automatic air cooled design Rotary Air Compressor
- Nitrogen output at high purity up to 5 PPM
- CE certified product with design as per European Gas Association guidelines for ASP’s.
- Cryogenic expansion of air for cooling via Expansion Turbines
- No special civil foundation required for any part of the plant
- Hydrocarbon vapor level reduced below 0.003 PPM to ensure safe operation
Scope & Supply of Nitrogen Gas Plant
- Air Compressor: Rotary air compressor screw type can be used for smaller size plants up to 50 m3/hr & 1000 m3/hr. Upto 40000m3/hr. Centrifugal compressor can be used for higher size plants.
- Air pre cooling system: Air separation plants adopt chilling system in all air pre-Cooling systems.
- Air purification system: Molecular sieves are used in the air purification system to remove the Co2 & moisture for the process air at low- Pressure.
- Air separation column: (Air separation column-cold box) consists of outer steel casing, Main heat exchanger, liquefier, Bottom column, Top column, Condenser, Sub-cooler, Liquid oxygen & nitrogen filter. Cooling pipe line, insulation material, Digital electronic temperature indicator & scanner, PT 100 sensor, DP gauge monometer, Expansion valve with long stem type with pointer & index & wheel -1 set.
- Expander: Expander is used for giving cooling to the air for the liquefaction process and broken by booster, so as to reduce the expanded air volume, stabilize the upper columns working condition and reduce power consumption. The turbine expanders have complete trouble free working and long life and reliability.
- Control Panel: Nitrogen gas plants can be configured for automatic operation through a pc. This will use out switching valves of German or Japanese and motorized cryogenic valves on cold box.
|MODEL||CAPACITY IN M3/HOUR||NUMBER OF CYLINDERS PER DAY||Purity of oxygen produced||Pressure of oxygen in cylinders|
|OXYGEN NITROGEN PLANTS||UB-25||25||100||99.7%||150-200 BAR|